Navigate Up
Sign In


Make a Payment

Payment deadlines vary, but depending on the term of study your first payment deadline may be on the first of April, May, November, or December. Learn where to find your Payment Schedule​.​

UCEAP fees are paid in several installments:

  • 2-Payment Plan: Applies to Summer, Fall, and Spring programs

  • 3-Payment Plan: Applies to Year programs

See also: Extended Payment Plan

If Someone Is Paying for You

You have two options:

  1. Share the payment deadlines and mailing address with the person who​ is paying.
  2. Grant access to your MyEAP Financial Account so they can pay online.

Granting MyEAP Access

Granting online payment access to a third party, usually a parent or guardian, allows the third party to create their own login and password to view your account and make payments on your behalf. This would provide backup help with financial matters while you are abroad.

If you do not want a third party to access your account, there is a more restrictive information release you can grant which would allow UCEAP to discuss your financial information with the third party on the phone or by e-mail. This does not give the third party access to your online MyEAP account.

  1. Review Third Party Authorization instructions.
  2. Log in to MyEAP​.
  3. Complete the required information in the Third Party Authorization section.

Payment Reminders

You, and any other party to whom you grant access, will be notified by email prior to the due date of the final payment.

Failure to receive an email billing reminder from UCEAP does not absolve you of responsibility to pay UCEAP on time. Failure to make a payment on time can result in late fees​, grade holds, and UC campus blocks.

Payment Options

Option 1: Pay through MyEAP with e-check or credit card (we do not accept bank wire). Credit card payments will be assessed a transaction fee.

To pay online:

  1. Log in to your MyEAP​ account.
  2. Select Financial Info and click the Pay Online button.
  3. Follow the instructions to submit your payment.

If you are paying by e-check, confirm with your bank that the routing number on your paper check is the one you can use for e-check transactions.

Option 2: Mail a personal check, cashier’s check or money order. Do not send cash.

Checks and money orders must be in U.S. dollars drawn from a U.S. bank. Make the check payable to "UC Regents" and include your UC Campus ID number on the check.

Mail payments to:
Systemwide Office, UC Education Abroad Program
Attention: Payments
6950 Hollister Avenue, Suite 200
Goleta, California 93117-5823​​​​