From Arabic to Italian, Japanese to Punjabi, Russian to Vietnamese, and countless dialects in between, the possibilities to learn another language are endless when EAP makes the world your UC campus.
- Beginning to advanced language classes that build grammar and vocabulary.
- Locations that provide the opportunity to strengthen fluency in daily conversations to develop your proficiency within and beyond the classroom.
- Language and culture programs that focus on language acquisition, an especially valuable option for beginning and intermediate language learners.
- Full immersion into regular university courses taught in the language of the host country. Beginning with a required intensive language program (ILP) to help you prepare before regular classes begin, this option allows you to maximize your fluency in the host language.
- Unique opportunities to learn languages not commonly taught at UC campuses.
Study in English Option
If you do not speak another language, many EAP countries
have at least one program option that doesn’t require prior language study. EAP has options with courses taught in English in over 30 countries, including many where English is not the first language of the host country.