Navigate Up
Sign In


Student Guide
Academic Integrity
Learn what is acceptable in UC academic culture. Academic dishonesty can lead to suspension. 

Campus Life

Clubs, Community and Recreation 



Withdrawal form - Complete this form if you decide to leave UC before the end of your EAP Exchange. Before you make this important decision read about withdrawal from the University in the Student Guide.
Request a transcript - UCEAP will send a transcript to your home university at the end of your studies at no cost to you. You may wish to request additional copies for your personal use. There may be a fee for any additional transcripts you request.

Crime and Security Reporting

UC Clery Act Reporting