Navigate Up
Sign In

 Reciprocal Exchanges

The University of California (UC) hosts Reciprocity students from over 100 institutions in approximately 30 countries. If you are a registered student at one of UC's host universities, you may be eligible to participate. Reciprocal exchange students attend the University of California for up to one academic year on a no-fee-exchange, non-degree basis. Students on the Education Abroad Program (UCEAP) earn degrees at their home university though they are enrolled at a university abroad. UC is the major public research university in the state of California serving both undergraduate and graduate students. There are ten campus locations: Berkeley, Davis, Irvine, Los Angeles, Merced, Riverside, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, San Diego and San Francisco (a graduate medical school).

Undergraduate and graduate Reciprocity students are nominated by partner institutions under the provisions of specific contractual agreements. Contact your University's International or Study Abroad Office and ask for help in applying to the Education Abroad Program.

Students who are not eligible to participate in the Exchange may enroll independently (at their own cost) in UC Summer Sessions.

Featured Items

Discover the best that EAP has to offer. From specific disciplines you never thought you could incorporate into an international education to regions of the world yet unexplored. Expand your horizons to the possibilities that await you!

Find Out More...